- May 25, 7pm EST – Club Meeting: Celebration and Last Meeting of the Year
- Congrats to our winner and runner up of this year’s contest! Our runner up is Mary-Kelly and our winner is Cristi!
- Click here to read their winning work!
Senior and Departing Member Goodbyes
- If you are a graduating senior or leaving the club, we’d like to celebrate you during our last meeting!
- Send me one or all of the following to include in the meeting.
- A picture
- A goodbye message
- An open mic piece
- You can read things yourself, or have someone read for you. You can send material even if you aren’t able to come.
- Email what you’d like to include by May 24.
Star Scribblers – Participation Points Program
- There is one more week to earn Participation Points. The cut-off is May 18.
- The winner will receive a book of their choice.
- The winner will be announced at our last meeting on May 25.
May 12 Meeting Recording:
NOTE: All activities are optional. The only requirement for the club is participation (attending a meeting or posting a comment on the blog). You can watch the meeting recording for more information and discussion.